- Synchrony: an aspect of the abilities of Steppe Horse Archers in Eurasian Warfare
- The Genomic History of the Bronze Age Southern Levant – Paper review
- Understanding polygenic score with Bugs Bunny
- So, you think you can predict bio-geography…?
- Is this the end of the booming genetic genealogy industry?
- Response to the study: “Diverse genetic origins of medieval steppe nomad conquerors” – the first sequencing of Khazar genomes
- Dating ancient genomes with TPS
- The Alanic Origin of the Shapiro Rabbinical Lineage
- Resurrecting the ancient Israelites from the Valley of Dry Bones
- Why LivingDNA must die?
Tag Archives: Alans
The potential Alan/Khazar of the Shapiro Rabbinical Lineage is discussed in a draft manuscript by Paull, J.M, Briskman, J., and Steeble, S.K. This is their abstract: The goal of this Y-DNA research study is to utilize both traditional genealogical and current … Continue reading