Dr. Eran Elhaik is a lecturer (Assistant Professor) at The University of Sheffield who has been studying the Khazars for nearly a decade. With a broad background in Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics Dr. Elhaik has worked on questions related to genome evolution, genomic architecture, methylation, and many others. For more about Dr. Elhaik, please visit his academic website.
- New study: 23andMe results are nonsense. But why?
- Steven Weitzman’s Book About Nothing
- The Forward is puzzled why 23andMe does not investigate Jewish origins. Here is why.
- Are you an ancient Israelite?
- The Diversity of REcent and Ancient huMan (DREAM) microarray
- How The Forward shamed 23andme into “fixing” Jewish history
- Conversations with Eran Elhaik: Tracking ancient migrations
- No Levantine ancestry for Ashkenazic Jews
- Water management in Mesopotamia
- Why not Ancestry.com?