- Synchrony: an aspect of the abilities of Steppe Horse Archers in Eurasian Warfare
- The Genomic History of the Bronze Age Southern Levant – Paper review
- Understanding polygenic score with Bugs Bunny
- So, you think you can predict bio-geography…?
- Is this the end of the booming genetic genealogy industry?
- Response to the study: “Diverse genetic origins of medieval steppe nomad conquerors” – the first sequencing of Khazar genomes
- Dating ancient genomes with TPS
- The Alanic Origin of the Shapiro Rabbinical Lineage
- Resurrecting the ancient Israelites from the Valley of Dry Bones
- Why LivingDNA must die?
Tag Archives: genetic tests
I have never hidden my opinions or mellowed my criticism on the genetic genealogy industry, even though I am a part of it. I designed the first dedicated microarray (chip) for genetic genealogy – The GenoChip. The GenoChip was designed … Continue reading
The hand of the LORD was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among … Continue reading